Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here . . .

. . . and I don't have a single present! Aaaaaaahhh NOT good!!!!!! Anyone else in the same boat? 

As I was going over some goals for this week on Sunday I just decided not to worry about it . . . because it doesn't look like I can do anything about it until Wednesday *cough* and now that's looking more like Thursday . . . {should I laugh or cry . . . I think I'll laugh - always a better idea :P}

I can't wait to go shopping, though!!! :-) It's SO much fun to put time and thought into special gifts for friends & family.  And, of course there are Christmas cards yet to send out. :) Do you send out Christmas cards? If so, have you mailed them yet? :P 

{Picture with music teachers & sister}

I had an "end of the semester" voice recital this evening. :)

It was really fun and especially since my piano teacher was the accompanist. He's amazing! And, Erin was the leading soprano for the Handel's Messiah concert I attended this weekend. So inspiring!


Power packed breakfast before work. :) 


A late, late lunch around 3 o'clock. I love apples! 


I just finished up supper and it was delish. How was your's?

It's so nice to be home. :) Off to finish a few more things before hittin' the sack so I can be up and at it again tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Everything looks so yummy and balanced! You definitely got your veggies in. I am done Christmas shopping! It really stresses me out so I get it done early :)

Katherine - Real Food Runner said...

That's great that you're all done! I'm normally way better about it, but this year has been a little different . . . that's okay still 5 days left :P