Friday, August 16, 2013

Giving Spelt a Go!


I picked up some spelt bread the other day for a new twist to the summer sandwiches.


Go get ya some! It's yummy and will leave you feeling full and satisfied. :)

It's late now (almost 10:30pm) and I have a gym class in the morning so I need to hit the sack to be ready for that! Afterwards, it's rush, rush to get meal planning done for 12 people, grocery shop, take another wack at my ebook (can't wait to share it with you all! i'm being waay too picky . . . ), write a few thank-you notes, catch-up on school, take a test, remember to breath, do laundry, pet my horse, smile and give thanks. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! New prospects on the horizon concerning healing for my Mom-- keep her in your prayers. =) 

2 comments:

julia@ Basket of Juls said...

Oooh I definitely wanna try spelt bread!

Breathing, smiling, and giving thanks are all great things that I want to keep in mind as well! Prayers out for your Mom, and good luck with everything you have going on!

The Vegan Gypsy said...

I haven't tried that brand of Spelt yet, but made the mistake of buying Rudi's gluten-free bread the other day, thinking it was vegan. Oops! It contains eggs. Fortunately I have some vegetarian friends who'll enjoy. Can't wait to see the e-book!