Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Day I Went Hunting . . .


Alrighty, you guys asked for dove hunting pictures so here ya go!


My uncle hosts a opening dove day party every year. :) I'd been a couple years since I'd enjoyed in on the fun so this was extra special, for me! 


Sister Allie, and bro Sam fixing things up. 


Ooh, yeah. :p 

My uncle let me shoot his 12-gauge shotgun which was really nice! 


In the backseat of the truck with bullets galore and my sista Mary. 


In the woods. :) 

Just for the record, I actually did hit something. :p 


Our whole crew! 

Yup, we plum love each other. :p 

Alrighty, I've got to run . . .  been bitten by the closet organize bug! :p) And, then there's a chick-flick movie night Allie & I are hosting!!! 

So, do you like to hunt? 

What do you like most about? The still quietness of nature, or the actual sport? 

More fun stuff to come next week! 

2 comments:

drdave said...

Love to hunt! Love to spend time outdoors! Most people equate hunting to killing. Not the same. 99% waiting game and 1% adrenalin rush!

Katherine said...

I agree, Dave. :)