Monday, December 31, 2012

Green Smoothie Challenge


Tomorrow, we're kicking off 2013 with some delicious nutrition. :) Healthy habits are the way to make it through this upcoming year! 

You don't need to feel alone in your health goals. There are other people out there - just like you. That's why this challenge is so awesome. We get to help each other! Support system at it's best. :)

Really I'd say that's what this challenge is all about: connection. And, making the right "little" choices. Baby steps. One at a time. The kind of habits that you might not notice tomorrow but you'll thank yourself for in 10 yrs.

Keep your eyes open! All participants are encouraged to blog about their experiences through this green smoothie challenge so you'll hear feedback on what real people are feelings. 

In fact, comment on my blog or send your link directly to me at realfoodeats@gmail.com so I can share it with the other readers. Who knows - your story may be the defining factor in motivating the person behind you to start taking responsibility for their health habits. 

I headed now for my last run of 2013!!! And . . . a few other things so tomorrow I can say "I did that last year" and it's in the past . . . lol!

Enjoy your last day of 2012!!! I have to be honest. It's been a fantastic year, for me! I feel blessed beyond measure. What about you?

How are you kicking off 2013? Are friends, family & food apart of the picture? :) 

No comments: