Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reindeer Run 5K


Ryan's 5K Reindeer Run was this morning! 


Over 800 people showed up which was awesome. :) 


This was my fastest time that I've every run a 5K (including training) so I was super happy!!! I'm not used to hills (at all!) so I was surprised when I saw the clock. :) I came in #100. :P 


So yeah - I was beat by 15 seconds by my sixteen yr old brother. So thankful he didn't train. :P 


Pre-workout energy boost. :) Just a tiny bit will do - you don't even need a full serving. 

I'm off to breakfast which is more like lunch now (i can't eat before a run) and to make some Christmas cookies for the symphony reception after the Messiah tonight!!! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, are you a runner?

Do you like 5Ks? 

What's your best time? 

Anyone else a fan of the Hallelujah Chorus? 

1 comment:

Sally said...

7:51 per mile? SO fast! Awesome time, lady! Looks like a fun race.