Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Health Benefits of Green Smoothies


I put together this fun little collage naming just a few of the reasons green smoothies are health beneficial. Tell me your reasons for drinking them! 

Tomorrow I will be linking to all of you brave challengers that are doing blog posts on your GSC experiences! E-mail me those links to realfoodrunner@gmail.com and I'll feature you. :)


I put strawberries and banana slices in my green smoothie for the day! What ingredients are going into your's? :) 

5 comments:

Andrea V. said...

Wow that looks yum! I made a creamy avocado smoothie today :)

http://gofeastyourself.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-new-years-green-smoothie-challenge.html

Unknown said...

Love the mason jar! I make the green smoothie from Kimberly Snyder~ spinach,kale,banana,pear,parsley,celery,lemon & lime juice~
I add hemp protein,ground flax seed,water instead of ice,omit the cilantro...it is a great cleanser!Good health and many blessings, Marie

Fabafruit said...

HEY..

Your pics are looking nice..Thanks for sharing these all with us and keep posting..
cavendish banana

Eli Joseph said...

Well, smoothies are refreshing drinks and make a person feel fresh. Green drink is also great way to provide nutrient to kids and helps them to gain strong internal health.

Ujan sharma said...

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..

star health optima vs comprehensive