Saturday, February 25, 2012

San Antonio

So I'm in San Antonio!!! I got to come down here for a conference and it's been such a great couple of days. I flew out early Thursday morning and I'm here until Monday! How exciting is that?!

I'm loving the river walk, connecting with old friends and meeting new ones, and (oh!), the food. simply. spectacular. Often on trips I don't much because I get busy and my eating schedule gets all messed up, but I don't really care because it's just for a couple of days and I am doing my best to maximize EVERY opportunity while I'm here! But, at least this time-- I've gotten to experience some amazing dishes. Take a look at these beautiful dishes from a cute little restaurant along the river:

This is made from yellow tomatoes, avocados and bell peppers, and it had a knock-your-socks off cumin dressing. So yummy! I'm going to have to give this one a try at home!!! 

And, then this was some tasty salmon and cornbread. Very good.

Oh, and this picture... well, I just had to throw it in for fun because they're bikers in it! Whoo-hoo!!! Yay for physical exertion!!!

1 comment:

Lipstick fridays@hotmail.co.uk said...

My mouth is seriously watering over this food xx you have a really lovely blog xx maybe you could check out mine and we could follow each other through GFC and bloglovin xx really love your blog xx hope to see you over at mine soon xx