Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life is Good Because of Grace


Thankful today and praising God for truth! And, that my worth is not in what I've done, past achievements or future accomplishments. It's in the blood of Christ!

Do you know Him today? If not, - I encourage you (!) cry out for mercy and put your faith in Him. Heaven and hell are real- you know this in your heart so don't believe a lie and convince yourself otherwise! (Psalm 14:1)

There is only one way to God- through Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 2:5). It's not about our good works or attempting to earn our salvation that counts (Isaiah 64:6). Praise God because if it were up to us we'd never make it!

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9-10)



Watch out - this one's a tear jerker! 

So, I'm resting in the joy my salvation today. :) Including blessings of prosperity for each of my readers!

7 comments:

SH said...

Katherine - this is beautiful! Great way to prepare for another week.

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Katherine said...

Thanks, Sheree - glad it encouraged you!

Tisa Jacob said...

This is such a beautiful post,Katherine. Thank you for spreading the gospel of love. Bless you girl. And I love the song, "Blessings"! I listened to it so much all year when we were through so many trials. I can surely say God is good. ALL THE TIME!

Katherine said...

This is such a beautiful testimony, Tisa! God bless you, sweetheart, and give you grace to believe the truth!

Anonymous said...

Love all of these! Very inspirational!

Robyn said...

I definitely needed to hear this message today. Thank you for sharing :)

Katie Did What said...

Oh goodness, that song was quite a tear-jerker, you were right!! I love this post and love all of the verses you chose. Such a beautiful reminder. Thank you :)

xo