Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall is My Favorite!


If fall is your favorite, than we just might be kindred spirits. 

I love it all. 

Cloudy, gray skies with a nip in the air. 

The pumpkin, cinnamon spice that makes you feel warm and safe as you sip on a hot latte, regardless of what's going on in life. Adorable tights with cute, knee-high boots crunching between leaves with cool breeze and exciting winds-- making you feel that anything is possible! 

The festivities-- pumpkin patches, marshmallows roasts. 

Yes, it just might be the most wonderful time of the year. :) 

Orange & spice was my cup of choice this morning before leaving for work to celebrate the season, but I'm also into green tea at the moment for all it's antioxidant benefits!

Are you a tea drinker? 

What's your favorite about fall? :) 

Do you have a favorite festivity/activity during this time of year? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drink tea everyday! My favorites are roasted dandelion root and red roobios!

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE tea drinker and lover. I love the Bigelow Brand- Vanilla Chai Latte.... delish.