Thursday, January 2, 2014

Green Smoothie Strong :)


So, this morning- when my alarm went off.... my body screamed that "5 more minutes" kind of feeling. Thankfully, my mind made the right decision. :p

I need to stop pretending I'm on vacation, and go to bed at a reasonable hour! lol! Does anyone else have issues getting back into their normal / work routine? 

Yesterday, I started 2014 off with a workout and some good ole fashioned stretching. Stretching is definitely on my list for this new year! I can't run as much (or get injured more easily) when I'm not in a regular routine. Plus, I just loooove how I feel all loose and limber with consistency- don't you? :)

Click here to see some of my favorite routines!

I'm not hosting the annual green smoothie challenge (at the moment) simply b/c I've got a lot of school, and work to tick off my list..... but, enjoy THIS post (one of my favs!) and look forward to future days! We can always fly solo, or grab a friend/partner to do it with us until the next Wild 'n Green e-World Party!

Happy almost end-of-the-week, peoples!

5 comments:

Fit with Farrar said...

It takes us a while to get back into routine too!

Goal of Losing said...

LOVE green smoothies :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Your blog is really animating, love it!
xoxo

http://kiwi-who.de.vu

Katie Elizabeth said...

I need to get back into my routine, too! Specifically with eating - I think I've been living off pizza all week! So bad! Have a great weekend :)

Someone Critique said...

Last month I went to my local Organic Market and they told me that this green juice was probably the best, so I bought Green drink. I really had no idea which one to go for.