Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Pat's

So I didn't wear green today, but as a treat I did have a fantastic chocolate
green health food bar for breakfast. he-he! Check it out, it's one of my favorite brands!

I don't eat energy bars on a regular basis but they're nice when you need them. What I like about this one in particular is #1 it's a green (smile!), and it's a good source of protein, low on the glycemic index, and doesn't contain bad sugars, preservatives or genetically modified foods.  And most importantly it's really, really yummy! 

Click the picture to view more info!

3 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

def going to have to look into this.
ps love your blog. 1) because you love food and 2) i can pretend i am running as much as you are. i'll live through you!
xx jes

Genie Bianchi said...

I'm a chocolate addict! Definitely will look for these. Thanks for sharing!

Whitney said...

I just was going through your recipes and I must say they look delicious! It's going to give me some motiviation to not only cook more, but cook healthy!

xoxo
Whitney