Saturday, April 13, 2013

FL Vacation Report


Seriously, guys - there is SO much to catch you up on! Thanks for all the great tips on things to do here in Florida. :) 


Ok, for starters! 


My sister Mary kicked off Thursday's International Sun n Fun Fly-In air show with a smashing rendition of the Star Spangled Banner. So proud of her! You rocked it girlie! 

Thursday evening was topped off w/ dinner at a friend of a friends house near Orlando. Isn't that just too sweet?! I totally wish I had a picture of all of us (there were about 20 of us all together!) + a beautiful presentation of amazing home cooked food -- such a treat for when you're on the road! 

I love making new friends. :) 


Friday night = aerobatic and firework show! Don't you just love laying in the grass looking up in the sky?


Dinner was at a cute little place called Crisper's. :) I ordered the garden salad (no cheese, please!) w/ balsamic vinaigrette and split a margherita (tomato / garlic / basil) flat bread plate with a sweet sister. Hit the spot! 


Working out in the hotel gym! For some reason I really enjoy doing this on vacation. Maybe it's because I exercise at home on a normal schedule and this just something a little different. :) 



Saturday shopping! Couldn't leave this beach town without out swipin' a little plastic. :p 


And, just finished off another rousing dinner at a fantastic steak house with more friends! Love you Walsh family. =) 


Devouring this big of a bad boy with my sister Allie! Ooh- yeah, more than a perfect ending to a wonderful couple of sunny days! I am immensely blessed with crazy good friends and more!!! {including you!}. So, this was the Steak House's "chocolate stampede". Aaah- no kidding!!!!! 

Tons more stuff was on the agenda but these are the highlights. :) More may come out later . . . we'll see. :p 

Tomorrow I'm heading back to home and real life. Monday awaits! Comment and tell me what you're up to this wk/end!!!! I'd love to hear. :-) 

6 comments:

Pree said...

Seems like you've been having a blast!!!
Oh em gee that dessert looks so awesome!
I love fireworks :)
My weekend is involving nothing special.
Just me, food, and my java homework.
Oh grad school is so much FUN I tell ya.
Please note the sarcasm :)

Jodi Runs & Stuff said...

I'm so glad you had a great time in Florida! I was supposed to have my first beach day of the season today but it's pouring down rain! I guess I'll have a catching up on blogging and the DVR day instead. Have a safe trip home!

Jenna DeSantis said...

What a beautiful and busy life you have! Love the pictures, and that dessert looks delicious! Sounds like a great time :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog friend! Happy weekend

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

Leslie said...

sounds like you had a marvelous weekend! That dessert... oh my word. It looks incredible.

shannonmarie said...

Looks like an amazing trip. Thanks for sharing it with us. You're not the only one who likes to work out on vacation. I always get up early to work out when I'm away. It's my "me time."

Dash Interiors said...

Holy fun trip!! How do I get on that gravy train to get that long gorg hair?