Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tri-Colored Bell Pepper Salad


This is a super easy, delicious and nutritious salad! Perfect for something light and fresh. :)


You will need:
  • 1 red bell pepper
  • 1 yellow bell pepper
  • 1 orange bell pepper
  • 1/2 small red onion 
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon agave
  • fresh parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper 


Slice your bell peppers and set in a bowl. Whisk together the liquid and spices / seasonings and pour over the peppers. Marinate for at least and 1 hr. Serve and enjoy!!! 

~

Stay tuned for a post on how to get ready to make your first green smoothie for the challenge. =) 

4 comments:

Pree said...

I will have to try this!!
I remember when I didn't eat peppers cause I don't like the green ones and I didn't know the red, yellow, and orange ones were sweet and great for just snacking!

Sally said...

Looks pretty and I bet it tastes amazing! Perfect for spring, I can't wait to try it.
Sally
Come say hi! Forward From The Heart

Janna Renee said...

I eat them raw without dip even, so this looks AMAZING. MmmmMmmmmMmmmm.

Unknown said...

Sounds delicious and is so colorful!

Check out my running blog :)

www.brittsrunningstyle.blogspot.com