Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Of Late


Kicking off the morning w/ a vanilla chai green smoothie! A super fun part of the day was attending a live (via web) class taught by David Wolfe. And, if you don't know who he is- he's basically king of raw complete with a nickname of "avocado". I know, weird- but it was great to learn some new things from an expert! 


I'm totally in the beginning stage, but here's a peak at something new I'm learning! Charcoal is so fun because if you "mess up" - you just cover it right back up!


Care for some dinner? :p Carrot wedges fried in coconut oil seasoned w/ basil and onion salt is amazing. Just saying . . .


New recipe! Look for it soon in an upcoming announcement. :) Hint, hint- my first ebook!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh...you always make feel so guitly, when I see your site..holding a bagel in my hand...

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

girl, you are rocking and rolling! your dinner makes me want to pick up some sprouts, they are so good as are baked carrots, yum!! The web class sounds fab, definitely share deets with us! Staying tuned for the ebook, how exciting!!

Falon said...

O think post make me drool! I start my days with a greenie too. So yummy!

Unknown said...

Your charcoal drawing is gorgeous. I wish I was ore artistic. My handwriting isn't even pretty! :) Your smoothie sounds amazing! What kind of tea did you put in it?

Desiree Macke said...

Just made a skinnier version of sweet and sour chicken tonight. So yum.
Perusing your blog and saw your minute/mile pace. You could totally rock a 1/2! :)

Robyn said...

That green smoothie looks so so good, I think I will have to make an after workout smoothie today!

Em von Euw said...

Yum! Looks great. Excited for the ebook =)

Unknown said...

Hm, it looks really delicious!! :)

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Laura said...

The vanilla chai green smoothie sounds so good! I'm a terrible artist, so I'm so impressed by your charcoal drawings. I love the way charcoal looks!
And that recipe at the end looks divine. Congratulations on your e-book...that's amazing!

Cooking Quidnunc said...

That green smoothie looks delicious!!

Dash Interiors said...

Omg can't wait for that recipe!

shannonmarie said...

I used to do charcoal drawings years ago. In fact, my kids just came across some of my old charcoals and wondered what they were for. Maybe I should let them try it.

Congrats on your e-book :-)

shannonmarie said...

I used to do charcoal drawings years ago. In fact, my kids just came across some of my old charcoals and wondered what they were for. Maybe I should let them try it.

Congrats on your e-book :-)