Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Sun


A bit of reading while sipping a blueberry smoothie in the spring sun this afternoon! Seriously, peeps- the weather is perfect!!!! Not a cloud in the sky. :) 


Last night was a birthday celebration for my grandfather at a fine Italian restaurant here in town! 


We had a huge group and ordered a couple of appetizers in celebration of the occasion. :) What's that about the 90/10 lifestyle? Right- I totally enjoyed myself. :p For my entree, I savored a delicious chicken salad that was loaded with lots of fresh veggies! 


A juicing pic from earlier this week. :) 


I love red bell peppers. They just seem to have a sweetness that the other colors don't, at least in my opinion. :p What's your preference?


Just for fun- thought I'd share this song. Love it!

I'm hooking up with some other fabulous/fantastic bloggers for a unique experience so stay tuned for a super fun and interactive announcement on Monday! 

Have a GREAT wk/end, everyone!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaaaa?! it's warm enough for you to wear shorts & flip flops already? it's a frigging 3C here in toronto!

that blueberry smoothie looks delish!

Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche said...

That first picture is my idea of heaven - reading in the sunshine :) (although it's a bit hard to read when the sun's in your eyes hehe)

Mary Bergfeld said...

While spring is definitely here, it is still too cold to sit on the terrace and enjoy the sunshine. Soon :-). I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Pree said...

Yes the weather has been great here too. Occasional April showers but when the sun is out it's not and not SCORCHING hot... YET.

Can't wait to hear what your announcement is!

I like the yellow and orange peppers.
The mini ones to snack on!

Jodi Runs & Stuff said...

I've been doing a little reading in the sun lately too. It's so relaxing!

Leslie said...

the weather this weekend couldn't be more perfect!

Dash Interiors said...

Your so cute looks like a yummy smoothie a great book and a fun weekend :)

Janna Renee said...

I love red bell peppers! They are my go to. I dip them in ranch, make stuffed peppers, and dice them up for my salad. YUM.

shannonmarie said...

Loving your 90/10 lifestyle. I've been doing the same thing lately.