Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm in the Sunshine State!


Up at 4:45 this morning and 12 hrs later. Yes, I'm in the Sunshine State now and soaking it all in!!! Spring vacation is kicked off. :-)

Car time was well spent. :) Healthy food (packed last night), sleeping (no, I refuse to supply any pics of this. :p), hours of reading / studying + lots of time to think and time w/ Zig Ziglar = a great start to the long wk/end! I say "long" wk/end but I know it will end up feeling super short because I'm so excited and there's a TON to do in this lovely southern state!

Just finished up some short bursts of high intensity moves from what I remember from Insanity with the sista. =) Totally awesome, you should check it out if you haven't already! After being in the car all day, I was seriously in tha "I have to got to mooove!!!" stage  hehe. :p Do you ever get that way?

Ok, so tell me! Is there anything I absolutely must do during my vacation here that's unique to Florida? I'm such an experience oriented person so you know I have to know your personal recommendations!!! 

Off to dinner now with some of the best people on earth! Stay tuned for piña colada reports / pictures. :-)

11 comments:

Pree said...

Where in Florida are you?!
Enjoy your break!
I can def give you suggestions being the floridian I am :)
I hate long drives.
I rather flyyyy!

Anonymous said...

shopping is awesome in florida! i would say head to south beach because that place is amazing and full of life! i would also say disney if you want a fun day trip (hollywood studios). enjoy your vacay!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Have so much fun!! Enjoy that sunshine and the beaches for me :) all I've done in FL is Disney World which was a total blast!!

Jodi Runs & Stuff said...

It really depends on where you are in the Sunshine State. A visit to the beach is a must, of course! If you're in the Orlando area a visit to WDW or Islands of Adventure for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a must. If you're in NE FL I've heard St. Augustine is amazing. Enjoy your trip!

Unknown said...

So very jealous! Destin beaches are paradise!

Michelle @ www.movinitwithmichelle.com said...

have fun!

Life's a shoe said...

ooh love the pearls!

Robyn said...

I went to FL last year and something I'm really glad I did was go to an orange grove, trying fresh oranges and grapefruits, fresh juices and buying some of their freshly made products like marmalade and stuff, so so good!

Dash Interiors said...

Your so pretty girl for serious! Looks like we are on the same page about our piña colAda!

shannonmarie said...

You two look like you're having a blast. I can't wait to go to Florida again. I hope to take the kids to Disney in the next couple years, like we did not too long ago.

Unknown said...

Never been to Florida but only heard good thing :) Enjoy!!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/