Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"Clarity, Confidence, Concentration"


Clarity, confidence and concentration. I've been doing a lot thinking on these 3 of late. =) 

How do you get things done in life? Where are you going? What totally fires you up? Do you ever have those days in life were you literally don't want to go to bed and can't wait to get up in the morning? Is it from stress or passion?!

Possibility excites me . . .  

Here are three simple steps that I both use and love: 

#1 - You need to get super clear!
  • ask yourself, "what do I want and why?" 

#2 - Believe that you have it in you to excel
  • it all comes down to what you think. :) Prov 23:7
#3 - Do it NOW
  • now that you know what to do JUST DO IT!
  • if you don't act nothing will happen BUT if you do - you have the possibility to win! and, if you win on the inside . . . well that's what really counts!
I didn't tell you anything you didn't know. :) Obviously I 'stole' this straight from Brian Tracy :p but hey- let's learn from the best! 

When you face a goal (big or small) what thought processes / checking list / systems do you use from conception to execution? 

Is it easy or hard for you or do you own your life purpose with total passion that it just comes naturally? :) 

Tell me!

2 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

this kind of reminds me of podcasts that I like to listen to while running because they get me excited to dream big and take action!

Unknown said...

Interesting concept..need to chew on that for a while...

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/