Friday, May 17, 2013

Fresh Friday


Happy, happy Friday! I feel like I'm on top of the world today. :) There is so much to be grateful for! I think it's so interesting how the way we "feel" about life has less to do with the external world and more to do with our internal world / thought life. What are your thoughts on this?

Here are my top 3 from the week that made it FRESH and FANTASTIC! What are your's? You can link-up or share in the comment section below just don't miss out!!!

#1 - crispy/cold bell pepper slices
#2 - sisters, sisters. enough said. (yes . . . we do get in trouble together)
#3 - the Real Food Runner FB page is FIXED! (crazy story to come . . . :p)

I always feel like it's so hard to just keep it at 3  :p so today I'll add a 4th!!!

#4 - upcoming coffee date this afternoon with a girlfriend (aah- can't wait!)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh my gosh! I love that your week was so great that you needed to add a fourth! I mean, when we sit down and think about it, we can probably come up with 20, you know?
Enjoy your coffee date. I just love spending time with friends, too!
Have a great weekend,
Sally