Friday, May 31, 2013

Fresh Friday {Link-Up}




It's Fresh Friday! Here are mine for the wk. =)

#1 - Whole Foods (the closest one is an hr from my house so it's always a treat when I make it!)
#2 - art (don't judge, don't judge . . . :p i'm just learning!)
#3 - eggplant pizza on a pita w/ hummus at a lunch date this week. :-)



Thought I'd throw in this music vid from Jason Castro on climbing those mountains in life. Great song! Speak truth into your life. :)

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

~

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your blog! And I love that song!
www.activewomom.com

Sally said...

Eggplant, one of my favorites!
Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are about a 40 minute drive for me, so it's always a treat for me, as well! If only ALL markets were like Whole Foods.
Enjoy your weekend,
Sally

NATALIE said...

post more about healthy foods :)

I invite you to my blog.

loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

Pree said...

I brought an eggplant the other week and haven't youtube'd how to use it lol. I had it for the first time on my cruise and it wasn't bad!

Whole foods rips me of all my savings lol.

Julye said...

I like wholefoods!!! unfortunately we don't have it in Europe!!!