Friday, June 28, 2013

Fresh Friday Link-Up


I never thought I'd be one of these people saying this:

{flashbacks from age 10 when adults were always complaining about life's pace. lol!}, but here I am . . .
Wow, I can't believe it's Friday!!! 

The weeks are passing by at an alarming rate. Must be the sign of a good time at the job of life. :p What's your thought? :)

Here are mine Fresh Friday points from the wk!

#1 - shopping with the sista

#2 - my first try at Indian food = I''m hooked!

#3 - expanding my horizons - yes, a large part of my future is held within this little box. :p more to come on this . . . =)

This wk/end holds for me - watching some rough and rowdy boys (ie: my own bros . . . it's all good, though :p), a bridal shower for a childhood friend (would you believe it?! we actually did manage to grow up!), a funeral and festive July 4th-ness.

Hope you have a fabulous, FRESH and FANTASTIC wk/end, folks! Leave a comment and tell me all about it!!! 

1 comment:

Sally said...

Yum! Indian food is tasty! Can't wait to find out what's in the box :)
Have a great weekend,
Sally