Saturday, June 22, 2013

Running in the Rain


Despite hot and humid running conditions this morning, I was determined to go and get out there! Just finished up a 5 miler . . . . haven't run that far in months and it felt AWESOME! 

I felt like it was a rather slow run today but at least it was a run! I was more aiming for distance versus time so I'm ok that it took me just over 51 minutes to complete. 


The no make-up, unedited version of me! 

Haha! 

Don't laugh . . . :p 

I'd love to hear what your workouts are looking like this wk/end. :) Comment and share! I read each and every comment and do my best to respond in a timely manner! 

And, don't forget-- giveaway surprise coming up on Monday!!! See you then. :) 

6 comments:

Jodi Runs & Stuff said...

You're so beautiful! Great job on your 5 miler. I'm taking a rest day today and I've got strength training planned for Sunday.

Amy @ Long Drive Journey said...

I just found your blog, and I love your story! Can't wait to hear more! I'm new to running, and today I did a 4 miler. That was more than I'd ever run before, so good job on your 5 mile run today!

Amy @ Long Drive Journey said...

Whoopsie, I didn't leave you my link (I'm new to blogging so I don't know how the Blogger comments work). http://longdrivejourney.com

Liv said...

this weekend was major hiking, trail run, and a long canoe ride on a 3 day camping adventure with 42-ish other college students.

Pree said...

Go you for running those miles! I just got back to running and did 5.3 miles on Friday and it took an hour. After 6 weeks off I'm still trying to get back to my old pace but I know it'll take some time! It's all good though :)

Shannon Tatlock said...

Great job! I'm still working at building in working out into my routine. Love your sneakers!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you and look forward to following you!